Arakan Post The Rohingya, an ethnic group from Arakan, Myanmar (Burma), is one of most persecuted minorities in the world. The past military Junta delisted the Rohingyas from the Burmese Ethnic groups just few years after independence of Burma. Since then, the Burmese Military government has continued to exercise a systematic, discriminatory and extremely abusive policy against the Rohingyas. All renowned international human rights organizations and agencies have documented the sufferings of the Rohingyas.
Arakan Post is an independent Media Website and it is not affiliated with any political, governmental or religious organization. Its ultimate objective is to disseminate and document Rohingya news, events and issues and to empower Rohingya youth.
To sustain the values and pride of the Rohingya
To revive the culture and spirit of the Rohingyas throughout the world
1. To create a media channel dedicated to Rohingya Cause
2. To create awareness of the Rohingya crisis across the world
3. To promote the spirit of cooperation and interactions among Rohingyas and the internationalcommunity
4. To educate Rohingya on human rights and to avoid extremism
5. To promote peace and preserve Rohingya’s national and religious identity
6. To train and develop Rohingyas in the media sector
7. To encourage Rohingya ingenuity and their Talents
8. To uphold Rohingya culture, history and civilization
9. To undertake research and documentation on Rohingya history and activities.